Patient Safety Protocols
We want to inform you that our office is following the CDC and American Optometric Association protocols. It is our highest priority to keep all of our patients and staff as safe as possible.
Some of the safety protocols include but are not limited to:
- Patients and employees are asked to take their temperatures and sanitize their hands before entering the office
- Patients and employees will be wearing masks in the office
- All equipment and frames are sterilized after each patient use
- Frequent cleaning of office surfaces
- Adjusted patient scheduling to ensure social distancing
- iWave technology in the ventilation system, which kills mold, bacteria, and viruses
- Plexiglass shields at the reception desk
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call or text us at (440)327-2020.